Musculoskeletal disorders such as low back pain are the greatest cause of disability across Europe according to the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
The ‘Ultimate Blueprint for Human Movement’ enabling you to demonstrate awesome technique to your student’s.
Be confident in:
- Reducing the risks of injury with any of your student’s.
- Using Kettlebells and Dumbbells for strength training.
- Identifying poor movement and giving the best coaching points to keep your student’s safe.
Who we work with:
- PE Teacher’s working with 11-18 year olds.
- Lecturer’s working with 14-18 year olds.
- Personal Trainer’s working with parents or guardians.
What People Say About Lifelong
- ‘It’s an approach I have never come across before in my 15 years of PT’ Ethem Yates – Royal Navy Physical Trainer
- ‘I came away with such a buzz to apply the principles Lifelong taught me not only to my students but to myself’ Alison Earnshaw-Punnet – PE Teacher
- ‘I have never come away with so much knowledge and change of mindset after such a short time before’ Kelda Hoggath – Personal Trainer
- ‘Great workshop, great content. The ultimate blueprint for human movement’ Adam Williams, Head of Products YMCA
Free Download Lifelong Movements