Lifelong are a team of exercise specialists that believe everyone has the right to movement education. Lifelong’s Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Course’s are delivered by the very best, for exercise professionals (from Personal Trainers to Physical Education Teachers) seeking to gain in-depth knowledge of movement education.
The employees at Lifelong are highly skilled, with years of exercise experience, so all our participants feel confident that they are fully supported at all times.
Lifelong are governed by the Register of Exercise Professionals and keep up-to-date with the latest evidence-based practice.
Injury prevention through teaching good movement is absolute key – no fitness professional wants to cause injury to their clients/students through poor exercise prescription.
What is Movement Education?
Movement education enables you to understand how to move in an optimal movement sequence that is beneficial to your everyday life.
We relate every movement to everyday living.
Seven Key Learning Outcomes of the Two-Day CPD Course
• Understand the origin of basic movement patterns related to activities of daily living
• Understand the principles of Fundamental Functional Movement Patterns (FFMP)
• Recognize the relationship of midsection and glute group for injury prevention
• Discover the coaching philosophy and adapting your teaching style to suit your client
• Understand the key areas for modifying movement
• Identify how training modalities can be manipulated
• How to be effective with exercise prescription