Work forces are currently inheriting 20 million inactive and poor moving work staff according to the British Heart Foundation. I am Dan Fallon, known around the UK for delivering Movement and Strength workshops and writing a published children’s book to help solve this problem.
The ‘Ultimate Blueprint for Human Movement’ enabling you to demonstrate awesome technique to your student’s.
Be confident in:
- Reducing the risks of injury with any of your student’s.
- Using Kettlebells and Dumbbells for strength training.
- Identifying poor movement and giving the best coaching points to keep your student’s safe.
Who we work with:
- PE Teacher’s working with 8-18 year olds.
- Lecturer’s working with 14-18 year olds.
- Personal Trainer’s working with parents or guardians.
What People Say About Lifelong
- ‘It’s an approach I have never come across before in my 15 years of PT’ Ethem Yates – Royal Navy Physical Trainer
- ‘I came away with such a buzz to apply the principles Lifelong taught me not only to my students but to myself’ Alison Earnshaw-Punnet – PE Teacher
- ‘I have never come away with so much knowledge and change of mindset after such a short time before’ Kelda Hoggath – Personal Trainer
- ‘Great workshop, great content. The ultimate blueprint for human movement’ Adam Williams, Head of Products YMCA
Free Download Lifelong Movements