Hey, I’m Dan Fallon – ex-Royal Navy Physical Trainer and children’s book author.
The Advanced Coaching Course is based around my three core beliefs:
1). Teaching movement can improve the quality of lives.
2). Encouraging parents and teachers to be healthy role models is essential for the physical development of the next generation.
3). Engaging our audience with physical education that is relevant to them is a fundamental of lifelong health.
Sharing My Message With You
While I was serving in the military, I had the opportunity to work with injured service personnel from all walks of life.
One week I could be getting a Special Forces soldier ready for operations after knee surgery, and the next I could be getting a warrant officer ready to leave the services with the aim of remaining functional for activities of daily living.
There was similar problems and a pattern emerged after my first two years. Most people didn’t understand functional movement patterns.
I began to consider where this physical education would be most powerful … parents and teachers.
If we can give parents and teachers education in functional movements, we will have the opportunity to impact the next generation.
Functional = WHY.
Relating movements to everyday life gets people thinking and emotional connecting with exercise:
WHY they are told they have to squat to improve their quality of life.
WHY they have to hinge at the hips when they pick up their kids.
WHY it’s a good idea to build core endurance to be able to maintain their garden throughout the year.
I’m passionate about sharing this message with Exercise Professionals that are ready to bridge the ‘GAP’ in the educate the future of our communities.
Who Is The Course For:
- Exercise professionals working with parents and communities
- Teachers working in physical education
What Will You Gain
- 14 CPD points accredited by YMCA Awards
- Membership to our online group where we have weekly discussions around the various subjects related to movement
What People Say About Lifelong Movements
- ‘I came away with such a buzz to apply the principles Lifelong Movements taught me not only to my students but to myself’ Alison Earnshaw-Punnet – PE Teacher
- I have never come away with so much knowledge and change of mindset after such a short time before’ Kelda Hoggath – Personal Trainer
- ‘Great workshop, great content. The ultimate blueprint for human movement’ Adam Williams, Head of Products YMCA